Melody ^.^ @Vivalamel1776
09 February, 07:51

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I wonder how many people don't have a smart phone. We are consenting by using it. Are you willing to give up your smartphones?

Yes

No

Just for the bathroom.

#Fooked

02:07 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Melody ^.^ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 February, 01:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm going on a couple weeks without one and dragging me feet about replacing it. I'm getting a nice break but honestly, it would be tough to part with permanately.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
18 February, 01:04
I had to give it up in 2018 for several months. It wasn't bad except for the few times I got lost driving.

Jennifer Bentley @Jbentley419
15 February, 09:44
I’m fooked unless we get a legit way we can all communicate.

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 February, 08:46
Threw mine in a hot soapy sink full of dishes back in September when they created the covid app tracer in Canada. Don't miss it one bit. I have a landline 🙂

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 February, 08:43
yes!

Barbara Rosseau @AngelOfDestiny
15 February, 08:11
Won't get a smartphone have an old android

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
15 February, 08:10
I make calls to check on my sweet Mama. She's 82 and her pissed off level is at 10.0 because of them fool Democrats. When are you gonna catch up with her Vincent 😉? Other than that i come on here. I try not to get too attached to it.

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
15 February, 07:43
I use it for calls only......it stays in the bathroom unless it rings, or I need to make a call.....I do not use any apps or use it for the internet.

Scott Stricker @sstricker
15 February, 07:33
Need to bring back the Nokia 5160

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
11 February, 11:15
votes for #Fooked and it's at 17% 😁

J&G Leman @LooktoHim
10 February, 04:22
Never believed in smart phones, so we don't own any. A very wise woman once said life changed when "the box" came into the living rooms. People quit stopping by to visit, they stayed home watching the box. 😔 Smart phones are another "box" that now has taken over the world's attention robbing people of real interaction with others.

Light Seeker @PrayerWarrior53
15 February, 09:48
In response J&G Leman to his Publication
my Father called it a Hell box

J&G Leman @LooktoHim
10 February, 04:22
Never believed in smart phones, so we don't own any. A very wise woman once said life changed when "the box" came into the living rooms. People quit stopping by to visit, they stayed home watching the box. 😔 Smart phones are another "box" that now has taken over the world's attention robbing people of real interaction with others.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
10 February, 03:04

Bizarro World @ThisfeelslikeBizarroWorld
10 February, 02:58
why dont we just remove the corp that is spying on us and using the techonology deceptively and maliciously? You will not convince me it's not possible to do. Unfortunately technological advancement has surpassed spiritual advancement on Earth. I pray that the field will be balanced very soon

Kovian Tel @Kovian
10 February, 02:57
I do not care for smart phones. I prefer to have control over my system (i.e. laptop) and Linux is the best option - away from Big Tech.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 February, 11:34
Got a blackberry Priv, Android 6
Won't run their app. runs WeGo though best kind!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 February, 11:27
My vote is yes, but I clicked fooked....just because, well....it's FOOKED😄

Dog Mom @Omydogs16
10 February, 11:25
i had plain old flip phone for the longest time. resisted smart phone. jumped on board 3 years later. i enjoy the convenience of smart phone, but lived more of my life without one than with one. i would be fine without it.

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
10 February, 11:23
use mine for whats app but at end of feb will change to signal., never go online with cell

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
10 February, 11:21
I use my WisdomPhone often! Prayer!

LeAhna Sol @LSol
10 February, 10:51
Flip phones are like $20...4 54632 6477 69 66542...

I kinda miss my nokia

North *** @Northstar
10 February, 10:40
LQL!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
10 February, 10:33
Yes, I would give up My smartphone without any hesitation ✅💯.

Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
10 February, 06:01
With eOS you can have a Goggle-less, Apple-less smartphone FOR FREE, RIGHT NOW on a former or refurbished android smartphone. In europe (or USA starting early february) they can sell you one with the OS preinstalled.
Or else you can use the installer on PC, mac or linux (for a selection of models), OR install it yourself if you are tech savy.
They even changed the little drivers (antenna etc.) so that it doesn't leak to google.

Downside: The OpenCam software is not very good at the moment, some people put back a modded google one instead.

https://twitter.com/gael_d...
https://e.found

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
10 February, 05:03
have a cell..but no service...mainly use in the bathroom..while showering!:)

Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
10 February, 02:46
I lived the first 25 years of my life without a cell phone. I grew up when you still had to memorize important phone numbers in case they were needed (still remember 90% of those phone numbers) & dial w/ a rotary phone. I still have & use an operable rotary phone in my home. Unlike most people, I do not live by my cell phone. Sometimes, I let it go dead for days...oops 😉 accidentally of course. But I do so for peace & privacy. As such, if there came a time where it was necessary to give up my cell phone... I would gladly give mine up without a second thought... but that's just me.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
10 February, 02:01
No Vincent, I am not consenting if I have one. Just because some tyranical corp might act like that is the case by throwing it into an illegal tos does not make it so.

You may not contract away your constitutional rights.

Mary Angela @Mary0730
10 February, 01:33
i cant. i am on call for work and need. when not on call dont pay attention to it. have landline still

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
10 February, 01:29
Actively working on getting rid of them now. And looking at the comments on this thread, I can tell you that I have a friend from 7 years ago that said she would talk about things and then get ads. At the time, I just thought she was a little nuts.

Summer Breeze @TrumpetteMusicGurl84
10 February, 01:19
A family member showed and said the name of a product they pircjased today. A few hours later that same prduct showed suggested ad on FB. This has happened quite a lot in the past week. Sadly, I need my phone for work. Wish I didnt.

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
10 February, 01:26
In response Summer Breeze to his Publication
My wife and I have been talking about buying silver quite a bit lately. Now every ad on FB is ffor companies that sell silver or gold. Creepy