Only people mentioned by Vivalamel1776 in this post can reply
Storm Bringer @Elric
10 February, 01:32
In response Melody ^.^ to her Publication
Never had one, never will.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 February, 02:07
I wonder how many people don't have a smart phone. We are consenting by using it. Are you willing to give up your smartphones?

Yes

No

Just for the bathroom.

#Fooked

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
18 February, 01:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I had to give it up in 2018 for several months. It wasn't bad except for the few times I got lost driving.

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 February, 01:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm going on a couple weeks without one and dragging me feet about replacing it. I'm getting a nice break but honestly, it would be tough to part with permanately.

Michele Bowman @Chellbow4
09 February, 10:28
I second that!!

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
09 February, 08:06
damn. skippy.