Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Hafta hand it to QTeam
THIS is the GREATEST SHOW IN CREATION!!! 😹

That entire spectacle of President & Commander-in-Chief DJ Trump arraigned in Miami yesterday? 🀣πŸŽ₯🍿

#EnjoyTheShow
01:36 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
14 June, 04:23
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I wrestle with impatience at times but yes you’re πŸ’― correct! Best show on Earth! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ’―

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 June, 05:08
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
You're so not alone there, Ken 😹
We ALL wrestle with impatience!!! 😩❀️🀣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon JOn @WWG1WGA1776
14 June, 03:25
9:23-cr-80101-AMC

But it does.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 June, 02:42
Ethel Merman - There's No Business Like Show Business - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PIiQMsDQ0Uo

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 June, 02:57
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
😹 EXACTLY!!
Just what I was thinking 🀣🎼🎡🎢🎀🎭

JuliaLame @JuliaLame
14 June, 01:44
Working part-time and making an extra $15,000 or more online is a simple and quick method to gain money. I earned $17,000 in the preceding month by working in my spare time, and I am incredibly grateful for this opportunity.
Detail Hereβ€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”>>> http://Www.OnlineCash1.Com