Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
David Lawn @DavidLawn
09 February, 02:48
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I wish he didnt have to go thru this but apparently the bad state has to have permission before they go down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Girl @Jersey23
09 February, 02:14
That's exactly how I feel about watching it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
09 February, 02:13
🤣🤣my favorite

Bella Bella @Cinderella
09 February, 02:12
this pic is not truth. hes a more respectful smart and kind man then to flip off his enemies!!!

Bella Bella @Cinderella
this pic is not truth. hes a more respectful smart and kind man then to flip off his enemies!!!

Bella Bella @Cinderella

Bella Bella @Cinderella

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
09 February, 02:04
I don't understand impeaching a civilian who is no longer president...which means that they know he still is...LOL 😂

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
09 February, 02:06
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
[these people are so stupid] will be dead on arrival!!!