Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
13 June, 01:30
Have you ever decoded your own name?
Go to www.gematrix.org 👈

https://twitter.com/VVissi...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teri DeMauro @TeriDeMauro
13 June, 01:55
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Do you just put your first name? What about maiden or married last name?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 01:58
In response Teri DeMauro to her Publication
Any and all of them! All of it means something. Read it with the holy spirit guiding you. Listen to your heart. Go with what Vibes. 💞 I'm always here if u have more questions!

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
What set of numbers do you go by all of them? Jewish, English or simple?
03:04 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by ShinySHINY in this post can reply
13 June, 03:34
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
I use all of them. Each one is like it's own individual language. Just different Numerical values assigned to each letter is all. But all part of Gods many dialects. 🙏 usually all I do is read it straight down the pages like an ongoing story. Piece enough decodes together and you get several pages of answers. Like a patchwork quilt. ❤

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
13 June, 04:31
Thank you! x