Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:43
How long after Hillary was actually gone did it take for you to realize she was actually off the scene?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America Truth @Tamarac
08 February, 11:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How about Obama? would like to know he's gone too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 11:28
In response America Truth to her Publication
You think they'd forget about Renegade? I think not. Women get the rope, men get the rifle rounds.

Msterri ... @Msterri
09 February, 12:01
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I don't think it's fair that we don't get to see them suffer. I actually hope they are still alive in prison and we can see a live feed of them doing time before they are punished for treason.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
I agree. A message needs to be sent to the world that America will hunt you down & this will happen to you if you do these things they have done. The world needs to see !
01:46 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redbird 4Texas, click on at the bottom under it