Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 12:43
How long after Hillary was actually gone did it take for you to realize she was actually off the scene?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America Truth @Tamarac
08 February, 11:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
How about Obama? would like to know he's gone too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You think they'd forget about Renegade? I think not. Women get the rope, men get the rifle rounds.
11:28 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response America Truth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 February, 12:32

Msterri ... @Msterri
09 February, 12:01
I don't think it's fair that we don't get to see them suffer. I actually hope they are still alive in prison and we can see a live feed of them doing time before they are punished for treason.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
09 February, 01:46
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
I agree. A message needs to be sent to the world that America will hunt you down & this will happen to you if you do these things they have done. The world needs to see !

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
08 February, 11:57
I have a question👋
Has HRC seen the Ghost of JFK Jr.?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 February, 11:56

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 February, 11:55