Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They look ridiculous in this Impeachment Trial.
Trump going to bitch slap some people soon.
01:44 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
11 February, 01:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
“The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.”
― George Orwell, Animal Farm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
11 February, 01:47
I can't bring myself to watch. Hub's had on and I wanted to bitch slap the talking head on the screen!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennedy Lovelace @Jennedy
10 February, 08:12
please post the video when he does so we all can watch the real show!

Quester215 ... @Quester215
10 February, 03:32
OH, yes he is!

My2Cents+Interest ... @RZB
10 February, 03:26
hoping.....

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
10 February, 01:32
It feels like the Colorado Rep has the EXACT same hand movements and body language as Obama. 💁‍♀️ And Rep CASTRO. Seriously this can't be real.

JDF Harmony @JDHarmony
10 February, 01:30
Then there's THIS!

Vicky Katsarova @VickyKat
10 February, 01:20
Looking forward to it! 😡

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
10 February, 12:18
I certainly hope so because I'm ready to bitchslap my TV with my foot!

Alice Richter @JAliceR
10 February, 08:37

Renee White @Rapnay
10 February, 08:27
let the goodtimes roll
am I feelin a cars song comin on.

Wonder Alice1122 @WonderAlice_1122
10 February, 03:50

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 February, 02:42
"What storm, Mr. President?"
"You'll see!" - POTUS

Eileen same as @Elizabeth31712609
10 February, 12:32
Can't wait to see that show !!!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 February, 10:04
😂😂🤣 Great language from the inventor of #Fooked

Altea America @alteaamerica
09 February, 08:21
😂😂😂😂 So looking forward to that

Camille Cimo @Bluebird3
10 February, 01:24
In response Altea America to her Publication
amen

Moe Sunshine @Laurennn721
09 February, 08:07
Veeeeeeeeee you made me...
🤣🤣🤣😁😆

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
09 February, 07:59
😂😂🤣🇺🇸😎

Carla Dee @CarlaDee
09 February, 07:47

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
09 February, 07:33
The lawyers were ho hum because they WANT to have a trial. Get it? That's where the fireworks are going to happen. Just tell us what date it starts, hope it's soon..

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
11 February, 01:50
In response Cajun Patriot to her Publication
That's what I was thinking too! Let them mock and make fun of them. The art of war...look weak.....then BAM!

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
09 February, 07:31
🤣🤣🤣 We are ready!

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 07:04
R we allowed to help?

Kelly Malinoski @Kellymalinoski
09 February, 07:01
TIT

Patriot Myers @GodsGreat21
09 February, 06:08
Trump has a brilliant way of slappin' someone by just using his words! Makes me 😂😂🤣

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 February, 06:07
He needs to bitch slap all of them right into Gitmo

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
09 February, 06:04
I hope Trump bitch slaps some people very soon! I took Xanax & feel like I’m going to throw up. I did enjoy watching Shoen. My friends on facebook that are posting links & screaming that something is wrong with you if you don’t think Trump should be impeached is weighing heavy on this empathetic heart of mine.

Georgia Girl @e729
10 February, 08:24
In response Jessica Turner to her Publication
IF something is wrong with us, it's NOT that we are pedophiles or luciferian!

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 February, 06:01
Watched the whole thing today, was hoping the Trump lawyers would come out swinging, but thought they fell kinda flat. Is this a Sun Tzu tactic, appear weak when you are strong? I totally understood what they were saying but it wasn't presented well. And why did the last lawyer keep holding the top of his head when he took a drink of water? So odd. The whole thing seemed totally off and artificial. 😑

jan laster @Nana_Jan
09 February, 06:11
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
i thought President Trump's lawyers were weak. i was surprized!

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 February, 05:56
I feel a BOOMERANG moment is coming for the Demonrats 😎

E.Sabi Patriot @Star
09 February, 05:43
I love your choice of words my kind of person. We are all ready for some bitch slappin.

Randi ----- @Zoomom2seven
09 February, 05:41
We should all be given a chance 😉