Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
13 June, 05:54 (E)
WELL YOU BETTER SIT DOWN,
MY LITTLE CUPCAKES:

I DO HOPE THAT OTHERS THAT CAN SEE THIS COMING BEFORE THIS ALL HAPPENS BECAUSE MY FRIENDS: IT WILL!

THE CONSTITUTION READS: "THAT ALL MEN" ARE CREATED EQUAL

WELL, WE SOON WILL DEFINING "MEN" IN A R-E-A-L COURT OF LAW WHEN THE SYSTEM CRASHES - MOST PEOPLE CANT EVEN IDENTIFY A "WOMAN"

NOW WE HAVE TRANGENDERS? IS THAT A "MAN"

NO! THEY ARE NOT CREATED "EQUAL" THEY ARE NO LONGER A "MAN!" AND HAVE ALTERERD THE PYSICAL APPERANCE OF A "MAN" OR A "WOMAN" TRANSGENDERS ARE NOT AS THEY WERE BORN OR CREATED- THEY HAVE ALTERED THE HUMAN BODY!

NOW LETS LOOK AT PEOPLE THAT ARE "VAXXED" THEIR DNA WAS CHANGED DUE TO THE VAX

ALSO NOT A "MAN?" THE HOMO ERECTUS (BLACK ANCIENT HUMAN BEINGS FROM AFRICA) SO IF PEOPLE ARE FROM THIS BLOODLINE THEY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED AS ONE OF GODS FINAL & REAL HUMAN CREATIONS- THEY CONTAIN REPTILLIAN ALTERED DNA!

ONLY TRUE HUMANS CAN BE CONSIDERED "MEN"

(YOU'LL FIND OUT!)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
13 June, 06:02
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I am sitting down. Good 🌄 Morning.
Transhumanist legal wrangling for breakfast? Uh no, thank you.
Who's law?
As defined by whom?
Que Bono?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 06:09 (E)
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
GODS LAW! IN A REAL COURT

REAL HUMAN PEOPLE WILL BE NAMED "HUMAN"

HUMANS WILL BE DEFINED IN A REAL CONSTITUTIONL COURT

NOT A LIBERAL DEMOCRATIC COURT

CHANGE YOUR BODY? CHANGE YOUR DNA? NOT HUMAN!

(YOU'LL FIND OUT!!!)

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
13 June, 07:08
Hi, you didn't offend me. I wanted to engage a discussion of stated "issue" you defined. All I can hear at this moment? Is hollering, or dictation. Not God's Law. Which was Exactly why I took the time to respond. Do you comprehend my response at a different level now? 🤔

13 June, 07:12
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
THIS IS A GENERAL STATEMENT NOT DIRECTED AT YOU! JUST GENERAL POSTING- I DO NOT DIALOGUE - OR ENGAGE IN CONVERSATIONS_ JUST POST

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
I am, at a better comprehension level now. 😊 Thank you for responding to my comment. I will stop transmitting to your proximal. Good Day 🌄 ~
07:15 AM - Jun 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Doney, click on at the bottom under it