Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So are we dealing with multiple levels of saving the world and humanity? (Dark matter) physics, timelines, genetics, environment, AI/nanotech, and basics of life like energy and food?
07:35 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
15 June, 03:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
YES WHICH IS WHY THEY REPEATEDLY try and divide us , unity of humanity and all beings on and off planet will lead us to peace ...while they throw in all wildcards they can come up with to divide .when humanity sees this clearly things can change more quickly perhaps.. but while even relatives refuse our red pills and are ostriches with heads in the sand it will take longer and in my opinion disclosure is a neccessary part of the op ..you have to show the people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 June, 03:29
I believe so, Martin, as it's all interconnected in my view.
An enormous task to put it all right.
🙏 💫✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
14 June, 10:14
It appears so.
Every day I learn a little bit more about our reality and sometimes my mind gets blown 🤯
Grateful to have you and other frens here going thru the same thing. Not being alone is priceless. ❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
14 June, 08:26
All of the above

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
14 June, 08:13
YEP MARTIN EVERYTHING

Silver Cat @silvercat
14 June, 08:12
Yes, Martin, we are. Thank you for everything you are doing!

Law & Physics @physics171
12 June, 07:47
Ensoulment vs AI: Expanding Reality Podcast: Dave Zed, Dan Winter, Eliz Donavan, Brandon Thomas, &.. - YouTube

What is real? | Dave Zed, Human Vibration, Crrow777 , Dr Dan Winter & Elizabeth Donovan Defining Reality, How Ensoulment Limits AI, Path to Lucidity w/ Da...

Law & Physics @physics171
12 June, 07:42
Dark Matter being that in which is not able to be explained, keeping people from search, realizing life force energy, that everything is connected.

Dark matter seems more like psychological operations as main stream disinformation physicists and others use the term.

Dan showing so many insights.
No SOUL in a Machine? From A.I. to Electric Immortality, Sacha Stone w Dan Winter & Bridget Nielsen
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Fractal Charge Collapse:New Physics of Consciousness & Gravity - Sacha Stone interviews Dan Winter
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Fractal Charge Collapse:New Physics of Consciousness & Gravity - Sacha Stone interviews Dan Winter - YouTube

Fractal Charge Collapse:New Physics of Consciousness & Gravity - Sacha Stone & Rick Levine - interview Dan Winter Best source on the Fractal Physics of Cha...

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
12 June, 07:38
I feel like the battle spans so many different arenas, with so many different gladiators required to complete the task.