Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
06:19 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Ailgaard in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
12 June, 07:54
In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication
I sent this article to Bloodhorse Magazine.
Thank you 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
12 June, 06:58
O.M.G. This makes me sick. Horses are gifts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 June, 06:36
Horses in the English equitation realm are dying too

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 July, 07:39
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Are they really? I’ve not heard anything about that - suppressed by our media, no doubt. All the legit protestors seem to have fallen silent since Rona!

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
12 June, 06:25
Truth is they use Adrenochrome on the horses. See Watch the Water on TG. So much research

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
23 July, 07:37
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Thanks. I can’t remember if I’ve watched that one. It rings a bell, but I come across so many docs, and can’t watch them all. 🤗