Thungawd ... @Bipitybopityboo
If you don’t agree with this go ahead and unfollow me right now because you are part of the problem and I want nothing to do with you‼️
04:12 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bipitybopityboo in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
13 June, 09:55
In response Thungawd ... to his Publication
In Tampa, Catholic Charities kicks citizens out of HUD Housing to put in ILLEGAL ALIENS. Patricia Arms Apartments is run by Hispanics. No illegal ALIENS are homeless! But I am a Veteran & I see many Veterans who served & PAID TAXES, HOMELESS. While CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS get Everything FREE! So SATANIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
12 June, 07:31
Dear Whitehats and Trump Team, if America
is going to stop with the 900 Billion for illegal
welfare, cause that gay Whitehouse Flag to
fall to the ground--thanks in advance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
12 June, 07:12
Where is his med bed.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 June, 05:38
Agree 100%!

Prayers upon Prayers for those Med Beds to come out and make bodies whole and complete again. Wounded Warriors are First In Line, as I've heard.

The needless profiteering of war by with humanity as expendable cannon fodder. This will stop with NESARA, and I hope it lasts forever.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 June, 05:34
🙏🏻❤️💯🇺🇸