King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
12 June, 11:21
How can I sit quietly and enjoy life when Satan has control over my family. I do not even feel comfortable in around my own family. There must be another family that I belong to, soul family. Where and who are they ? I certainly do not belong here. Its very difficult, living in enemy territory. I do not feel respected, or heeded. I do not belong here, and I wish to find a place where I do belong, with peers, and soul family who accept and respect me. I cannot grow in this environment. I am ready to cut the dead weight and move on as I have no purpose to be here. I have patiently waited to be released from this rock prison. A thick layer of cognitive dissonance separates me from those I love. I am willing to let them go, down the path of destruction, but why put me here just to waste my potential trying to enlighten those I love, when they refuse to listen and be guided towards the light ? What is the point of all of this ? Please, explain what I must do to escape this hell. Lord help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 June, 02:00
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
The Lord Jesus Christ is FOR You & your Family. Great days are just on the horizon. Declare out of your mouth the Good things God has for you, because He LOVES you all. Romans 8 explains it very well. We love you & are PRAYING for you & your Family to experience God's BEST BLESSINGS. ❤ Heavenly Father, INTERVENE in this Precious Family's Lives. You Died for them, Jesus, to Forgive them. You Rose from being dead to Give them Eternal Life with You Forever! HELP them NOW to overcome difficulties & Give them HOPE & JOY in You, because You are Holding them in Your Loving Arms in Jesus Christ. THANK You. Amen 🙏 ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by EatTheScroll in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 June, 05:29
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
I have a wayward half sister. She's a very bad person on all fronts. She wants no contact with the rest of us unless we are giving her money or rides. (She has LOTS of money; she just Lusts for more.) She plotted to murder her children when they were toddlers & other weird sick & sinful stuff. We text Happy Mother's Day & send cards for Holidays. But being with her is enduring persecution, lies, yelling... But, I do believe that she may become a Christian like all of us are. We are happy, peaceful Trump supporters. She is none of that. She supports death of babies including 2 years of age. So, we trust God to rein her in. It may happen. And for your Family too. ❤

King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
12 June, 05:46
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
Praying that things change for her and your family!! Thank you for sharing, There are many misguided souls , that hopefully will find the light. Forgive them Father for they know not what they do. Satan is truly waiting around every corner, we have all been brainwashed and traumatized in one way or another, its very hard to fight our demons, some choose not to fight theirs. Energy always returns to sender, so a tower moment is sure to come for all those who choose to spread negativity, I just pray they learn from their mistakes, when that time comes. My family is very supportive, in their own way, they are just confused and seem to be losing faith. I genuinely appreciate you sharing that! Thank you so much and God bless you and your family. God never gives up on any of his children, no matter how far they stray, the door to redemption will always be open !