Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 June, 07:26
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
I ll say😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
12 June, 08:03
In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
12 June, 07:03
Why would he have a root canal at the White House ?

Something tells me it's a hidden message.
Could they be removing Fake Biden soon ?

12 June, 07:21
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
A root canal…watch the water…...drilling (boring) into the tooth and removing the nerve, backfilling and leaving the tooth dead 💀🪦

some one special to some @godrus
12 June, 12:52 (E)
TEETH in symbolism decoding:
"when someone has been successfully removed from a position of power after a long fight?
The marker will be of tooth removal!"

the lengthy explanation in this instructive article.

https://decodingsymbols.wo...

and the video is here: https://youtu.be/Z5q3lF08E...

12 June, 01:00
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Oh shit - the Pope is going to die!
Biden getting root canal news on 6-12, and on this day, in 816 Leo III, Italian Pope died!!!
so is the Pope going to die soon? I think so or get gravely ill.

12 June, 12:33
That means drilling out decay and rot.

12 June, 12:39
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Exactly…..drilling (boring) into the tooth and removing the nerve, backfilling and leaving the tooth dead 💀🪦

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
12 June, 12:01
👀

12 June, 12:06
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Lots of comms in the full news release that was released a few minutes later!

https://insiderpaper.com/b...

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
12 June, 11:56 (E)
# 25

The Real Me @TheRealMe
12 June, 11:53
Hmmm, tunneling?

12 June, 12:04
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Ending the evil root….the meek will inherit the earth and plant new roots to build God’s foundation. Oak tree, is the Biblical connection that jumped out at me right away