King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
12 June, 11:21
How can I sit quietly and enjoy life when Satan has control over my family. I do not even feel comfortable in around my own family. There must be another family that I belong to, soul family. Where and who are they ? I certainly do not belong here. Its very difficult, living in enemy territory. I do not feel respected, or heeded. I do not belong here, and I wish to find a place where I do belong, with peers, and soul family who accept and respect me. I cannot grow in this environment. I am ready to cut the dead weight and move on as I have no purpose to be here. I have patiently waited to be released from this rock prison. A thick layer of cognitive dissonance separates me from those I love. I am willing to let them go, down the path of destruction, but why put me here just to waste my potential trying to enlighten those I love, when they refuse to listen and be guided towards the light ? What is the point of all of this ? Please, explain what I must do to escape this hell. Lord help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
Praying for U dearπŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
11:23 AM - Jun 12, 2023
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AlleeKat in this post can reply
King Kheiron @EatTheScroll
12 June, 11:31
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Mee too, lol they love CNN, and watching the news, the news was talking about bringing Gay Pride and Trans education to schools, under the guise of equality and inclusion, and that is one of my triggers. I simply asked them to turn it off, and got response of " Don't tell me what I can and can't watch in my own house." Satan is working hard to turn families against one another through his antics. Its difficult , when I feel so strongly about God and Christianity, and my family pretends to be Christian, but will follow satanic doctrines broadcasted on the TV. They are fully programmed, and it makes me sick, anxious and eternally frustrated. They cannot see Satan, and his minions , they are blinded. They do not accept that true Evil exists and is masquerading around as Divine , in plain sight. I am ready to move on to my higher calling, but I feel stuck , trapped in a prison with unrighteous heathens.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 June, 11:34
In response King Kheiron to his Publication
Stay strongπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™