Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
18 June, 10:22
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Seriously hate not being able to interact with you on Twitter. 😭 The anon up group you posted nearly did me in. Still waiting to be unsuspended. #Godifyoulisteninghelp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susie Q Seeking @SusieQ23
17 June, 11:49
🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
17 June, 10:07
Cut every freaking evil tentacle into 1000 pieces. No more demons. No more brainwashing. They can't stick there reaches into us any longer.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 June, 07:42 (E)
Reminded me of this….. 🤔 Only a cuter version! :)

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
16 June, 12:34
How is POTUS always 5 steps ahead?
https://qposts.online/post...

Ange Love @LoveM
16 June, 09:03
❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
16 June, 09:01
❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
16 June, 08:35
Wierd, I had a dream about an octopus last night and now i see this 😁

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
15 June, 02:07
🌈

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 June, 01:30
Mornin’ Vincent! 🥰🙏🏼
5 steps ahead all the time!
Little Dude knows where He’s going, eh?
Good to see You Fren! ❤️
Looking forward to Tomorrow!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
15 June, 01:19
Maybe the Kraken was subtly released already. The octopus seems so casual. Not a care in the world.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
15 June, 12:50
Hi VK!
Time to release the kraken?

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
14 June, 02:22
good morning

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
13 June, 01:55
Good morning VK!

Syncs up

Scrolling through movies last night w fam, no one can agree on a movie. Then I see a title I saw once years ago. Fam says sure, okay (shocker). Elysium. So many red pills. This morning I check VK twitter feed, see that 17 hours ago VK tweet a clip from Elysium. 👀
Yesterday I am talking to my daughter about about a young woman I haven't seen in a year but wish I would, and then I have to break off conversation to run to the grocery store and young woman literally pulls up in car next to me.

And the numbers...everywhere, right?

Innerstanding. Syncs. Where we go ONE we go all 🙌

Raea Nichole Ralston @Letsfookenglow
13 June, 11:16
Hiya Vincent...I came here because I've literally posted everywhere in advance because I am now being threatened with death by some whiny asshole who is pissed I won't send his ass money...I don't know the fook and now he is threatening to send nudes out to the whole 🌎 world and that he is going to murder me in 3 days...then proceeded to tell me that I'd be arrested and I am nothing more than a prostitute...EXCUSE ME? That is not truth...

I am a mother, a woman of God, and a very modest woman...any photos obtained of me are not by doings of my own and I'd be so embarrassed 😳 if John has anything to do with this because he stalks me and so does Alex who keeps creating new accounts, new numbers, and harassing me daily...

I am exhausted...so here I sit not going to panic, but wondering how this person first of all has my name, my number, a photo, and knows anything about my fucken life ..Not trying to be a party vibe pooper here, but come on...this shit is rediculous so I reported i

Raea Nichole Ralston @Letsfookenglow
13 June, 11:22
In response Raea Nichole Ralston to her Publication
Check out this thread at Thread Reader App. https://threadreaderapp.co...

I hate CRIMINALS
I hate LIARS
I hate GASLIGHTERS
I hate WICKED
I hate NARSSASTIC ABUSERS
I hate being STALKED
I hate being THREATENED
I FUCKEN HATE SATAN and HIS CHILDREN!

This is soooo not what I need right now and I am not a bad person...I am not behaving bad...anyone that knows my account should already know this about me...and I just need maybe a prayer or a Vibe and I want to manifest the obliteration of Satan and his ENTIRE Dark Force Legion sent to harm innocent people ..I want justice for ALL children ..I want Justice for the crimes committed against Donald Trump, I want the TRUTH known to this entire planet how God's people are being abused...and we sit here and really don't think there are bad actors out there hired by these upper level elites to stalk us, learn us, know us...and then attack us???

Night Shift @kekerista
13 June, 12:40
I appreciate you, Vincent.
You never disappoint.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
12 June, 10:26
Addams family pet, for certain :)

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
12 June, 05:35
How goes the battlefield? We are watching live from AU for.the most part...!!!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 June, 02:20
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
I wonder why some people don't go to Twitter and read VK's posts, don't need an account to know what's going on it's some good stuff.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
12 June, 04:13
Good afternoon VK,lets see what tomorrow brings💪

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
12 June, 03:35
What´s up Patriot ? Big dag tomorrow ??? 👀

12 June, 03:35
Hey VK! Hope you are having a great day! Happy to see you here. Cheers! 😀👍❤️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 June, 03:31
Good morning VK. Miss ya.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 03:29
What's up with DoQ?
Been gone a long time now, I see he is busy on Twit wit!

Please tell DoQ AU is missing him!

12 June, 03:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Checked him yesterday thinking I might have missed something bc I’ve been in and out for a couple weeks…almost a month since a post. Missing you Doq! 😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 03:28
7:35
Spirit/JFK

Good afternoon Vincent!
How cool is this little dude!
Tra-la-la

One of my visions was living under water and the being there looked like a cross between an octopus, and a mantis with some few human facial features.

PANIC is flying off the shelves while "awake anons" Tra-la-la!

Awwhhh! You know what's coming!!!

https://youtu.be/1NhuCMdvl...
Nappy Roots - Good Day ( 4k Lyrical Video ) - YouTube

Let's begin nowI woke up this morning and I saidYou know instead of waitin' for a good day to happen, you knowWaitin' around through up's and down's, you kno...

trueblue @trueblue
12 June, 03:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, I woke up with this song in my head this morning :)
#vibesconnectfamily

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
12 June, 01:38
At first I thought this would be a Claymation. Lol, boy was I wrong. Amazing water creature.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
12 June, 01:33
Good afternoon!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
12 June, 01:06
God AMAZINGLY BLESS us All 🐙

Bee Bee @BxAx17
12 June, 12:50
Good morning VK and Patriots!!!
:)

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
12 June, 12:21
Small steps :D