Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
12 June, 08:35
Good Morning Patriots!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allison Raea ARK @Letsfookenglow
Hiya Vincent...I came here because I've literally posted everywhere in advance because I am now being threatened with death by some whiny asshole who is pissed I won't send his ass money...I don't know the fook and now he is threatening to send nudes out to the whole 🌎 world and that he is going to murder me in 3 days...then proceeded to tell me that I'd be arrested and I am nothing more than a prostitute...EXCUSE ME? That is not truth...

I am a mother, a woman of God, and a very modest woman...any photos obtained of me are not by doings of my own and I'd be so embarrassed 😳 if John has anything to do with this because he stalks me and so does Alex who keeps creating new accounts, new numbers, and harassing me daily...

I am exhausted...so here I sit not going to panic, but wondering how this person first of all has my name, my number, a photo, and knows anything about my fucken life ..Not trying to be a party vibe pooper here, but come on...this shit is rediculous so I reported i
11:16 AM - Jun 13, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Letsfookenglow in this post can reply
13 June, 11:22
In response Allison Raea ARK to her Publication
Check out this thread at Thread Reader App. https://threadreaderapp.co...

I hate CRIMINALS
I hate LIARS
I hate GASLIGHTERS
I hate WICKED
I hate NARSSASTIC ABUSERS
I hate being STALKED
I hate being THREATENED
I FUCKEN HATE SATAN and HIS CHILDREN!

This is soooo not what I need right now and I am not a bad person...I am not behaving bad...anyone that knows my account should already know this about me...and I just need maybe a prayer or a Vibe and I want to manifest the obliteration of Satan and his ENTIRE Dark Force Legion sent to harm innocent people ..I want justice for ALL children ..I want Justice for the crimes committed against Donald Trump, I want the TRUTH known to this entire planet how God's people are being abused...and we sit here and really don't think there are bad actors out there hired by these upper level elites to stalk us, learn us, know us...and then attack us???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 11:22
In response Allison Raea ARK to her Publication
Satan is VERY real and I do wait for the day GOD unleashes HELL upon the wicked...

Thank you for listening...I appreciate you as usual Vincent 🙏 and Have a Happy and Wonderful 2'sDay.