COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Message from JFK Jr. - 'See You Soon' - Trump & JFK Jr. 2024

If we read between the lines of this meme drop this is telling us 'The Movie' is about to be over.

Very soon they will arrest 'fake Joe' and Trump will step forward as he never lost power.

They allowed this to play out so all the cabal could show their true colors.

They like to do things on holidays.

'See You Soon' = July 4th ???
06:00 PM - Jun 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
12 June, 10:34
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
no disrespect, but you gave us news from cbk before and it never happened. Why are you putting this out from the same unreliable source?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
12 June, 05:34
Holy Moly!

I am looking forward to put my flag right.
Since 4 July 2022 it is waving >

NL πŸ‡³πŸ‡± Upsidedown

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
12 June, 05:28
Yes!!!! I agree πŸ’―. I was just talking about this yesterday at a picnic. I believe we are in the stages. Stage is set! Let the final act play! It’s going to be a glorious July 4th ! Eyes open! Stay safe! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

reaper myer @reapermyer
11 June, 06:09
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
i was excited somebody made a new one about you today but it got deleted before i could watch booo
From Venus He Came with the Divine Plan in Mind… Valiant Thor - Stranger at the Pentagon - YouTube

@GreggBradenOfficial You are watching a Preview of @GaiaVideo’s Original TV Series 'Open Minds' https://www.gaia.com/gb-ominds - In 1957 the Pentagon receive...

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
12 June, 05:54
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Fascinating. I didn't know a movie was made about his visit. Makes sense πŸ€” to me now though. Wow. Uh, Teal was part 😳 of the crew? Oh my! My ears are ringing.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
11 June, 06:07
πŸ˜‚to be honest it was kinda meh not sure if i would watch it again but that goofy guy that dances to ymca....mark my words he's going places gonna be yuge!
https://youtu.be/q9RAZxNdC...