UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 June, 10:33
My Utmost for His Highest 6/11/2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Rae @Susanrae
11 June, 10:49
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Have read Chambers every day since 1978 - and this morning's devotional struck a chord - deeply. Thank you for this confirmation - resting in Him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 June, 11:02 (E)
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
I used to read and post him frequently years ago. Got away from it and just had aa nudge from spirit to start again this week on the the 6th. Glad I could be of assistance. Not me but HE.🙏❤🙏

Susan Rae @Susanrae
11 June, 01:59
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Holy Spirit was quickening your heart - usually a matter of whether or not we listen and heed. I appreciate your following through on "the nudge." His blessings upon you 🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
I try to listen and not grieve the spirit. If I know it's from God I do my best to follow through. Thank you and Blessings to you too.

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤
02:05 PM - Jun 11, 2023
In response Susan Rae to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from UM EK17 Q1111, click on at the bottom under it