Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 June, 07:58
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #NCSWIC #EndTheEndless #GodWins 🍿🍊

World Of Knowledge
A gorilla named Michael is the first "talking" male gorilla in history to learn to communicate through gestures. His vocabulary included more than 600 words, and thanks to gestures the zoo workers learned about the fate of his parents. Michael was able to "tell" that his mother was killed by poachers for meat.

Just imagine how many stories we would learn if we taught this language to all the primates!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump @Dollface
see original post☝️

I watched a documentary many years ago about a chimpanzee family that had been in horrific conditions for years in a research facility.

The matriarch was taught sign language by a woman who rescued them & took them to a sanctuary.

As she watched them in their first few moments of freedom, the matriarch looked back at her & signed "Thank you".

I have never forgotten this. It was one of the most profound sights I have ever witnessed. I was haunted by it for years...thinking of all of the precious creatures that are being used by monsters.

NO MORE RESEARCH ON ANIMALS OR HUMANS.

Please join me in a prayer for all of God's creatures.🙏

#GodsCreatures #Love
08:15 PM - Jun 10, 2023
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 June, 08:36
Praying for all creatures world wide. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 June, 08:26