Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #NCSWIC #EndTheEndless #GodWins 🍿🍊

World Of Knowledge
A gorilla named Michael is the first "talking" male gorilla in history to learn to communicate through gestures. His vocabulary included more than 600 words, and thanks to gestures the zoo workers learned about the fate of his parents. Michael was able to "tell" that his mother was killed by poachers for meat.

Just imagine how many stories we would learn if we taught this language to all the primates!
07:58 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
10 June, 10:51
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
When Penny Patterson, a young graduate student in psychology at Stanford, first saw a tiny, undernourished baby gorilla named Hanabi-Ko (which means “Fireworks Child” in Japanese) at the San Francisco Zoo, she had little inkling that the sickly ape would become her constant companion – and the subject of the longest continuous experiment ever undertaken to teach language to another species.

But within a year, Project Koko was underway, and in two weeks the gorilla was using correct signed gestures for food, drink, and more. Today, four decades later, Koko has a vocabulary of more than 1,000 words.

After Patterson's research with Koko was completed, the gorilla moved to a reserve in Woodside, California. At the reserve, Koko lived with another gorilla, Michael, who also learned sign language, but he died in 2000. She then lived with another male gorilla, Ndume until her death in 2018.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Koko and Robin Williams Laugh (2000) - YouTube

In our previous video, "Koko Tickles Penny’s Foot (1978)" we saw Koko and Penny laughing together and it made us think of Koko’s visit with Robin Williams. ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
10 June, 08:15
see original post☝️

I watched a documentary many years ago about a chimpanzee family that had been in horrific conditions for years in a research facility.

The matriarch was taught sign language by a woman who rescued them & took them to a sanctuary.

As she watched them in their first few moments of freedom, the matriarch looked back at her & signed "Thank you".

I have never forgotten this. It was one of the most profound sights I have ever witnessed. I was haunted by it for years...thinking of all of the precious creatures that are being used by monsters.

NO MORE RESEARCH ON ANIMALS OR HUMANS.

Please join me in a prayer for all of God's creatures.🙏

#GodsCreatures #Love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
10 June, 08:26

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
10 June, 08:36
Praying for all creatures world wide. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏