Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 10:09
If you're complaining about how long it's taking, and about how you can't take it any longer, then please exit this platform...seriously, I mean that...please FUCKING leave.

It's not meant to happen on your timeframe.

Quit being selfish, it's not about YOU.

It's about the children, the innocent beings who've been trafficked for sex, drugs...and adrenochrome.

So if you could just find it in your heart to stop thinking about yourself first it would be greatly appreciated.

It will happen when it's time.

🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
09 June, 10:12
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Sorry, but I think that's pretty harsh dude. This is taking such a toll on families and relationships (and our mental health) Sometimes things are better just not "said" Everyone processes differently, but don't discourage people from staying on a platform that will engage and inform them ❤️🙏 Trust me I hate the complaining as well and I just ignore it.... a lot of it is just controlled opposition and attempted black pilling

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
And don't call me "dude"...I don't even fucking know you, you fucking retard...don't know shit about me 🙄🙄🙄
10:43 PM - Jun 09, 2023
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
11 June, 09:47
🤣 Hilarious. I can't call you dude but you can call me a retard!! Priceless ❤️ God bless you Mike 🙏

TRutH N LyZe @Bawlin
09 June, 11:42
Judging by this post I think we all know plenty about you, dude...

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 June, 09:46
In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
09 June, 10:57
🤣🤣🤣