Mike Anon @Mike314
If you're complaining about how long it's taking, and about how you can't take it any longer, then please exit this platform...seriously, I mean that...please FUCKING leave.

It's not meant to happen on your timeframe.

Quit being selfish, it's not about YOU.

It's about the children, the innocent beings who've been trafficked for sex, drugs...and adrenochrome.

So if you could just find it in your heart to stop thinking about yourself first it would be greatly appreciated.

It will happen when it's time.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
10:09 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
09 June, 11:09
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
AMEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 10:25
β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
09 June, 10:21
I have good days and bad if someone needs to vent let them . Sometimes it take someone to vent to get back in the game. Not everyone on here has money roof over there head and there health . Some folks are suffering more then anyone knows. Not to mention there are tons of folks that put false hope on here that never comes true . It a minefield walk talk and post with caution

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 10:27
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
I understand...I get it, believe me, I do...

Put your faith in God...and I mean you have to BELIEVE it...

Feel it...I'm trying to help...you HAVE to feel it...

God WILL provide...but you have to let Him

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
09 June, 10:12
Sorry, but I think that's pretty harsh dude. This is taking such a toll on families and relationships (and our mental health) Sometimes things are better just not "said" Everyone processes differently, but don't discourage people from staying on a platform that will engage and inform them β€οΈπŸ™ Trust me I hate the complaining as well and I just ignore it.... a lot of it is just controlled opposition and attempted black pilling

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 10:17
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
Yeah, cuz it's not taking a toll on my relationship...

But you have no idea about that...

And some things NEED to be talked about, but I appreciate your input, I do.

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 June, 10:43
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
And don't call me "dude"...I don't even fucking know you, you fucking retard...don't know shit about me πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„