Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 June, 08:03 (E)
What a pos cunt. ACCIDENTALLY said that word round him earlier, around my nephew...said maybe I should rephrase that, charlie umbrella november tango. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
07 June, 11:40
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
In the words of the Steve Miller Band...Go on take the money and run" 🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 06:31
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
He'll get like two cents from Bud Light after that dipshit move they made. lol

Iam Mie @iammiele
08 June, 10:28
Yeah, but just let him burn up that cash cow all day long!🤑🤣 will be interesting to see what plays out.

08 June, 10:31
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Looked to polished ie fake then we see the fkn Disney still open. THEN we see fkn that dude MAXWELL in a privately owned prison down there, that PROBABLY has tunnels. I don't think fkr is just there all day. TRIPLE STRANDER< WHO owned that one Epstein was in a fren of them shillarys.

Primary "jail dude" then well who would place that freak, them.
10:32 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it