Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 June, 05:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
seems like there is a major avalanche of information coming out re: pedophiles - movies coming out etc....maybe just maybe these nasty evil people will suffer like the children they abused - and more importantly people will start to realize the truth
05:48 PM - Jun 08, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
08 June, 07:27
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Yes the minimum requirement is for them to
suffer from their choices, along with true justice.
But all of mankind has to answer to the children
as to why the pervs ran free

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 June, 07:55
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
yes 100% and why people refused to believe it-My thought is that sadly even good people did not want those thoughts in their minds/conscience as it would disturb their lives - I know it has disturbed mine - they do not want to know - cause once you know - you simply cannot unknow sad state of the state of humanity

08 June, 10:41
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
Spent the last thirty at least and past that fightin and before that pissed at five for my fellow inmates in k skewl. Made them ALSO admit the books were bullshit. lol

08 June, 05:53
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
EVERY PROGRAM that is major they made no matter how seemingly mundane, they all got back door programs.