Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
07 June, 10:00
I'm so fucking burned out but I still have hope!

I'm going to a funeral tomorrow morning to one of my best jabbed friends because she couldn't be cured for RA unless she got jabbed.

Then she got cancer in 2020.

Imagine that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
πŸ˜’β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
10:12 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by beverly1111 in this post can reply
07 June, 10:22
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you!

I'm so worried about my other friends/family that got vaxed that didn't want to. I'm worried that the first roll out was the worst before the rest of us were forced.

Those over 65 & in nursing homes were jabbed before the rest of us, then those that may have had com'd immune systems were possibly given shots without anyone knowing.

The elite don't want any of us collecting Social Security. Us stoopid Sheep!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 June, 10:36
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I implied that I was vaxed in my post.

I was not

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 June, 10:40
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
True! I have Family also jabbed! My Brother Died Suddenly in His Sleep last Year, Also elderly Aunt died of Cancer, both last year! Brother was on couch, His wife found Him next day! Aunt developed stage 4 cancer after jab, She went fast! I have adult Grands and My Nurse Daughter (submitted under pressure from work) I’m still very worried about! But Thankful at the same time that my other Kids and grands have not! My daughter has since realized since, but hard to Her to take get Ivermectin protocol! She does do N-A-C though I found out the other day!
Told Her I was very proud of Her for finally staring to research Herself! I try!! All I can do is pray! ❀️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ