Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I'm so fucking burned out but I still have hope!

I'm going to a funeral tomorrow morning to one of my best jabbed friends because she couldn't be cured for RA unless she got jabbed.

Then she got cancer in 2020.

Imagine that.
10:00 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Boooo BooBoo donated @Boooo
08 June, 01:23
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Breaks my heart ... crossing my fingers as I have relatives who wouldn't listen and got the jab. One who just recovered from cancer 2 years ago. Praying everyday that somehow, she got the placebo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 June, 10:36
I am sorry for your loss, God be with you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
07 June, 10:33
Prayers for you!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
07 June, 10:32
im so sorry

Kathryn Monette @Kae12cee34
07 June, 10:15 (E)
I'm so sorry for the loss of your best friend. Sending prayers &hugs . Take care!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 June, 10:12
😢❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

07 June, 10:22
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Thank you!

I'm so worried about my other friends/family that got vaxed that didn't want to. I'm worried that the first roll out was the worst before the rest of us were forced.

Those over 65 & in nursing homes were jabbed before the rest of us, then those that may have had com'd immune systems were possibly given shots without anyone knowing.

The elite don't want any of us collecting Social Security. Us stoopid Sheep!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
07 June, 10:05
😢i am sorry to hear this...prayers and much love for you sister

07 June, 10:13
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
Thank you. All of the people in my sphere all new better. Amy said that she had no choice but to take the shot in late 2020, before it was mandated.

They took advantage of the sick before they forced on the healthy.

She was only 51. Her daughter graduated from college the same day as my son graduated from high school 2 weeks ago. She at least got to see her girl's degree before she passed.