Only people mentioned by Gq1620 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 June, 10:40
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
Even "Newsweek" is reporting this!

(PS: I'm tired of people adding ugly comments under my posts promoting the work of Tim Ballard, Jim Caviezel, and Mel Gibson in the fight to end child trafficking. I do not care what church they're working with as long as it's not satanic. If the church you don't like is bad, it will crumble. But for now, support the ones exposing and literally going after the traffickers and rescuing the children! And stop telling me to "think" your way. AND BUY A TICKET FOR "SOUND OF FREEDOM"! And please don't make me have to block you. Enough is enough.)

https://www.newsweek.com/m...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
07 June, 11:11
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I smell PANIC! 😜That article sounds like a preemptive on the July movie launch...for those who know of/followed Sound of Freedom it has been completed for a few years...it was done before Ukraine came into the spotlight. Heck, most people missed the insurrection in Ukraine when Obummer was in office, let alone the Minsk agreement. If msm is talking about it I'd say it's over target. I hope it creates the PR to push this movie out for all to see. The Jim Caveziel interview on war room is powerful and worth watching. Presale tix available angel.com or angel.com/warroom...i think discount code is angel10 or warroom10, dont recall atm, bit easy to find if you watch the war room interview.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 June, 11:56
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
what church are people bitching about?

connie wright @cowri
07 June, 09:45
In response [30] Exact to his Publication
This is why Mel is being protected.🙏🙏🙏