Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 June, 11:25
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
I'm good....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
23 June, 06:21
No!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
23 June, 06:15
NO PTSD for me I’m ready for something to happen and when it happens for me it’s going to be more like a boat in a calm ocean❗️🙏🏼

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
23 June, 06:04
Not for me, already planned out:
1. Grab a few of my awake friends I’ve been with online for years & meet at a certain location to vacation and just have fun for 2….3…..or 4 weeks.
2. Come back & chill for a few days and then Meditate for (was 10) 11 hours a day for 11 days to clear my head.
3. Get to work!

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
23 June, 05:38
Anon Island/Mountain is the cure!
😎🙏♥️🙏☀️🏖️⛱️

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
23 June, 05:50
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Have we left yet!

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
26 June, 11:24
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Oh yeah! Beautiful water and mountains.

LTU Varlinas @Varlinas
23 June, 05:30
But this is worth it.
And we are not done yet.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
08 June, 11:26

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
08 June, 11:16
“AFTER” 😳

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 June, 12:01
Anon Mountain Island will be the cure.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 June, 08:47
Finally, some good news!

arba happihr @arba
07 June, 08:25
Aloha
They will be alright
MedBeds 😁

Pristine Earth @APristineEarth
07 June, 09:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
"We"

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
07 June, 08:20
already do........
and THAT is really the plan............ traumatize conservatives to the point they are frozen

arba happihr @arba
07 June, 08:33
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
Why are we so frighten again
How did we get this way?
I was once fearful

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 June, 08:19
🥲🥰🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
07 June, 08:07
I've already been in that quicksand many times in this life & I'm worn out

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
07 June, 08:01
Anons had PTSD coming into the battle and is why we were called…the journey had been all about healing, to be prepared to help those who help humanity heal when they are living what we have lived

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
23 June, 06:19
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Agreed!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 June, 07:59
Already had PTSD before all this

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
07 June, 07:55
🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 11:58
Amen, Lord hear our prayers.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
08 June, 09:42
Amen!