Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
09 June, 10:38
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🌟good morning, @kimrunner ! Thanq for bringing VK here for those of us who are still forever banned without reason or answer from twatville. lol

Knowing you and VK and many others are there does my/our heart(s) proud!

Have a GREAT one and keep 'being' the Light in the dark parts of this epic movie!!💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 June, 11:29
In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication
Thank you Beth.
Happy to do it.
Hope you have a great day. :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dakota Owl donated @dakotaowl
09 June, 07:49
Looks like the thingamabobs you were collecting on Twitter a few years back from loop and others. Kinda like a “Hinomaru” flag. ;) ✌️

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
07 June, 06:19
Sky event?
Something tells me we may be down one Pope soon, and didn't I hear that King Chaz is taking a hike on his own in Transilvania?
Feels like the rats are running for cover.
It also feels like a good time to pray.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
09 June, 10:34
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
exactly right.

Then there's this little 'jewel'(s) upcoming in November 2023? (check the face and eyes on the ad...what do you 'see')

Still going after our kids and the still sleeping masses.

Do not comply.

"But the one who endures to the end, is the one who WILL be saved" (emphasis mine)
~Matthew 24:13-14

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Royal bombshell! William & Catherine share ‘exciting news’ @TheRoyalInsider - YouTube

Prince William and Princess Catherine, the dynamic duo of the British royal family, have just shared some seriously exciting news! Just days after King Charl...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 June, 06:07
Lots of "Darkness" going on.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
09 June, 10:33
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Always darkest before The Don!
👀💥💯🎵🌴🏁🤍