Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
If there is anyone on this platform that is deep in the know, for the love of all that is sacred, please make sure that in the list of fixing shit, nursing homes and elder care is top 5. Please don't let us continue to watch more and more loved ones be left to spend their last days in places that are so neglected. They need a lot but nutrition and sunshine and Healthcare over pharma care would be a good place to start. Please. 😭😭🙏
02:33 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Classicgirl17 in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
11 June, 05:35
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
The elderly care homes are a modern concept. The families took care of their elderly before.

I don't know how this change was pushed to them, perhaps something to do with "having more time to earn more money", like it went with kindergartens?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
11 June, 09:01
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
True. They shredded every aspect of families right? I do remember when they were warm places, at least around here. I always figured we would take my Mom in, but small business turned out to be more brutal than expected holding on under Obama and now this. Then when I was considering throwing everything on the lawn to bring her here despite the lack of space and $, I got hit with another healing crisis of my own. Her place isn't the worst I've been in but everyone deserves a better ending home than these facilities.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396