Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 June, 02:17
VK has said many times they are looking for blood types. If anyone here is RH neg or your children or spouse are, it's critical you know how they are targeted to be compromised so you can better outmaneuver them and stay "sound". The heightened awareness they have can be used to stay on top of it.

A MUST watch for all Rh-negs. It's rare I find a video that knows all I know and puts it together like this.

Watch it if you plan on having children as well to better protect them from being compromised if born rh-neg. Two rh Pos parents can and have had Rh -neg children through recessive genes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
My mom was and when she died on March 26th at noon exactly (still wondering on that one), it took over 24 hours for her body to get to the funeral home. Usually it is within a couple hours at most. Funeral home was shocked as to why it took so long. I explained it to them and they said they would have no idea if the body was drained of any blood.

Family believes she was drained for her blood. Can't prove it, but it is what we feel! 😞
01:24 PM - Jun 07, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 June, 06:40
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
So sorry Kris, it is hard enough losing a parent and then to go through that.. Prayers for you and your family!💕🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 June, 06:44
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
TY!!! It's all good though, she is at peace now and doesn't have to suffer any longer! And she gets to be with God, so I am happy for her!!!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 June, 06:38
Sorry for your loss Kris, what was her blood type?

07 June, 06:42
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
The rarest type

07 June, 06:45
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
And TY!💛

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
07 June, 06:36
I’m sorry Kris.

07 June, 06:37
In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication
TY! I am ok and family is ok!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 June, 06:20
Oh I am so sorry to learn this Kris. Praying for peace and comfort for your family and thank you for sharing your story. 🙏💛🙏

07 June, 06:29
We are ok, my mom prepared us for this for years. And everyone is doing well!

Interesting thing was, she had a dream a week before and Jesus came to her and told her what to expect. He told her her chest would hurt and showed her what it would feel like. She told me when she got into the ambulance. She felt that pain, so she knew it was time.

Although I miss my mom, at least she doesn't have to suffer any longer, so I am grateful and thankful for this!!! And I know she is watching me. Already had signs and so has the family!💛

07 June, 06:30
And YVW!!! I share in case it helps others!😉