Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
๐Ÿ’ฅ @Jack can't be far behind!!!!!! byebye sicko...๐Ÿ‘น

India Threatens To Jail Twitter Employees For 7 Years After Alleged Interference In Countryโ€™s Politics

https://nationalfile.com/i...
12:45 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 February, 02:11
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
@Jack , you were warned
More will drop.
We have it ALL.
CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS are EFFECTIVE.
GLOBAL.
@Jack
You're next.
What is Jack's SECRET T-handle?
'Dummy' accounts to talk.
What you SEE is LIMITED.
Think emails (LL, HRC, HUSSEIN, etc).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet Czarnecki @JanetCz16
09 February, 09:20
Good lock tgem all up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jul Hsu @Bfree21
09 February, 06:09
why does Jack look like ๐Ÿ’ฉ for a billionaire?

ice mtn @icemtn17
09 February, 05:55
High five to India !!! Bring it on.

On another note: Is it me or does Jack Dorsey look like Rasputin?

Rebel Loki @RebelLoki
09 February, 05:44
Good for India. They are doing something right.

Baba Milev @babamilev
09 February, 05:44
Keyword:employees
My thoughts wimps go after the leaders who set the rules!

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 February, 05:43
Good for India. It Should send this message to the World. #WeThePeople #GESARA

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
09 February, 05:14
I have never seen a buffalo getting eaten by a lion and the buffalo just takes it. they uses everything to survive because they want to live a life and the lion appreciates the struggle and this is why there is balance.

Can you imagine if the lion says come on man don't struggle just let me eat you, i have kids at home to feed. This unjust mindset only happens between humans and this is why we are out of balance. This is why animal nature is righteous .

Blu3yedblQnde Loves @Blu3yedblQnde
09 February, 05:11
EXCELLENT!
Now follow through.

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
09 February, 05:05
Yes, don't accept the devils language " Just doing my job" this is why evil multiplies.
Ask GOD if it's ok to use that language when he judges them. when physical actions are taken because someone put words on paper or in the air.
Someone put you in chains and says sorry man "just doing my job". His supervisor says the same thing and finally the owner who says it's the system.
You suffer and no one is accountable until war stars and then everyone pays the price which could have been avoid
If they didn't use say "just doing my job"

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
09 February, 03:17
Trumps opening statement attorney spent 30 minutes saying sbdolutely nothing .... Seriously, WTF was he even saying ....... was it on purpose ?

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
09 February, 02:59

Karen Dills @Kazbotz
09 February, 02:07
thought he was "gine" already as of 2 weeks ago

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 February, 02:03

Future Writer @FutureWriter
09 February, 02:02
it just seems rhat things are really happening else where except for here. just very frustrated and angry. Venting.

RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
09 February, 01:58
Come pick up JD now.

Patti Asberry @PGAblessed
09 February, 01:57
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ŠI am hoping the MSM gets taken down really soon. I belive this impeachment trial will get that ball rolling really quick!!!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 01:54
The Trolls at Newsweak really stepped in it.

NO Free Nation will EVER trust Big Tech/ MSM Again!

Butter Milk @Buttermilk
09 February, 01:52
hey India... take a number LOL

RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
09 February, 01:59
In response Butter Milk to her Publication
I say come and Pick him up.. India may deal with him as he needs

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
09 February, 01:51
bien ๐Ÿค“qu'on en est loin au pays d'Asterix et Obelix la blague

North *** @Northstar
09 February, 01:50
!!!

Michelle Anderson @Misee70
09 February, 01:25
yes please!

American Girl @Americangirl
09 February, 01:22

Cob Cob @Colob123
09 February, 12:51
Start doing this here.