Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Lynda Jeffs @LyndaJ
09 June, 09:28
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
So............ is it here in Utah? If so, where? I'm here... I'll take an f'ing day off work - call in - make up the time - and BE THERE PERSONALLY.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Rider @Freedom_Liberator
07 June, 07:50
I still pray every day- but I have looked like a fool for sharing the hopium for almost 4 years… and he we are- its like everyone gave up. No interactions on AnonUp, no replies or messages, it literally feels like we were strung along until the next election cycle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
07 June, 10:19
In response Night Rider to his Publication
I hear ya, Patriot. Most have migrated to the battlefield (Twitter). Things are definitely happening, but slowly. Reversing the 100+ year demon grip on society must be done delicately to avoid absolute chaos. God bless.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
07 June, 02:42
Spicy 🌶…….Special counsel John Durham will testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee on June 21 to discuss his scathing report about the FBI as criticism mounts over the lack of high-profile prosecutions

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
07 June, 11:18
In response Kel Que to her Publication
The day before. How convenient!😁