CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
please listen to this from trump

President Trump just released (https://t.me/real_DonaldJT... a pledge to address chronic illness.

Will investigate toxins in our food, water & pharmaceuticals that may be causing things such as Autism in children.

“This is a conversation that’s long overdue & a conversation that families deserve.”

TrumpChannel

Telegram (https://t.me/real_DonaldJT...
Donald J. Trump
Addressing the Rise of Chronic Childhood Illnesses. #Agenda47
09:38 PM - Jun 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
07 June, 10:28
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Now that normies are starting to question the mRNA vax, they are primed to hear about the childhood schedule.

It has finally affected them personally.

RFK Jr.'s message is getting traction with the D's. Trump will reach MAGA. Feels coordinated and timed.

We'e all heard the phrase, "It's the economy, stupid."

2024 will be, "It's the medical system, stupid."

The slowness of this awakening is so incredibly frustrating. We have years to go to get normies ready to recognize the real, underlying problem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 June, 10:31
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I have 3 austistic children in my extended family. None are siblings and all have different parents.

No one had autism when I was growing up.

wtf, this is criminal

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 June, 10:18
My first thought - Med Beds
2nd thought - Accountability for Crimes Against Humanity! Vaccines, Medical Teachings, and Medicine Period 🥰🙏🏼

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 June, 10:09
That's great