Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
09 February, 11:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 11:47
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Mess with your hormones:
Plastics (cellophane too)
soy
animal fats, so
dairy - cream, cheeses, ice cream, more
MEAT
It's easiest to eat the cleanest w/o animal proteins, just saying. Many will disagree cuz they love meat!
Pork is the worst because they genetically like us, so it is akin to cannibalism!Ick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
The cleanest meats - not injected with hormones, grain fed, comfortable life while alive, humane killing is 100000x healthier than any soy product.
12:36 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 12:40
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
Agreed. But many Christians don't even get "Thall shalt not kill" may not only mean humans? Wouldn't we picture an abundantly lush, beautiful planet with all things in harmony, able to live freely without restriction, except for some dairy? I mean I don't have a plan for that, but the bastardizing of our food needs to be gotten under control. Why wouldn't you follow someone like me, just curious? After you'd been on my profile?

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
09 February, 12:48
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
I agree with that way of life :) I only buy my food from local farms, and I'm now looking for land to grow on my own.

As for the followers, I have no idea who I am following and who I'm not lol I tend to try and follow back everyone who follows me, but then I unfollow when they continuously don't add anything but just repost the same 4-6 big accts. It makes it an echo chamber and very boring with these bs booms and recycled shit from twitter.
Calling the Weeknd MJ and Grimes a Handler was my breaking point for this nonsense