Only people mentioned by SkylersMom in this post can reply
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
09 February, 02:17
In response Skylers Mom to her Publication
I like having an Amish store ........I have fresh meats and vegy's that are not modified...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 11:47
Mess with your hormones:
Plastics (cellophane too)
soy
animal fats, so
dairy - cream, cheeses, ice cream, more
MEAT
It's easiest to eat the cleanest w/o animal proteins, just saying. Many will disagree cuz they love meat!
Pork is the worst because they genetically like us, so it is akin to cannibalism!Ick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 11:49
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
If you can't quite meat, it's best to get the highest quality possible. Or just quit if you can't get high quality. I am very serious about this because I care about your health. Truth.
I went vegetarian finally last year. Not hard. I do eat things that aren't the best for me but I like not eating animals!

Skylers Mom @SkylersMom
09 February, 12:36
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
The cleanest meats - not injected with hormones, grain fed, comfortable life while alive, humane killing is 100000x healthier than any soy product.

09 February, 11:47
Adding to this: most heavily sprayed crops but there may be more:
celery squashes like zucchini
strawberries
spinach and lettuces
blueberries
apples
coffee potatoes
Most likely GMO: (messes with your "second brain" - intestines/flora
corn
soy
beets, so sugar, cuz it is often processed from beets.
wheat (very hybridized at least)