Law & Physics @physics171
09 February, 12:03
Everyone is going to have to adjust to knowing what law is.
People are being lied to by governments, people and entities doing fraud.
Governments are not the law.
If you support governments, you are supporting your own slavery.
You need to figure this out.
Its not conservative vs liberal.
Its not right vs left.
Its not suppose to be government vs the people.
Government, political puppets are the reason why earth is a slave planet, people have been supporting evil and they do not even realize, do not know what they are supporting.
TREASON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scl Cookie @Sclcookie
09 February, 12:07

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
it's funny growing up i was always taught ignorance of the law is no excuse. i taught my boys that too. what happened. i thought all parents taught there kids these things. i got a reality check once President Trump won the 1st time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
President trump gained popular vote, took control of a defacto corporation to take the unlawful corporations through bankrupcy, taking it to corruption, exposing the frauds.
Ignorance of the law is no excuse, governments are not the law, rights are the law. Donald J Trump has not accepted a pay check for a defunk corporate control system, DJT is taking the Usa and the world to a lawful reality, protecting rights as the law.
Yay DJT, a hero. THank you.
Where did the law come from that you taught your children to not ignore?
Law schools are not teaching the truth, the law.
12:30 PM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Scl Cookie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it