WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
05 June, 10:04 (E)
I quit speaking with my mouth last January. Nothing to say to anyone. I used to sing gospel and christian hymns a lot, and sometimes in front of people. That was mostly when I drank though, that I sang for people. Today, I tried it, and almost nothing came out. I only speak out loud, 2-3 words a day tops. I have no reason to.

Point is, it's the vibrations caused when speaking/singing that keeps the chords in tune. Otherwise, they get weak. Vibrations-the key to everything, especially ascension.

Never stop speaking, or singing, even if you're not good at it. No one has to hear you, but you must keep vibing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
"Never stop speaking, or singing, even if you're not good at it. No one has to hear you, but you must keep vibing." @eye_of_the_storm_17

Psalm 96 NIV
1 Sing to the Lord a new song;
sing to the Lord, all the earth.
2 Sing to the Lord, praise his name;
proclaim his salvation day after day.
3 Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
10:21 PM - Jun 05, 2023
In response WE MUST FIGHT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it