JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 June, 01:07
From The JFK Library.

#KennedySunday

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 June, 03:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It looks like someone kicked his shoes off. :) That's the best part of a picnic, IMO - ditching the shoes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I was just commenting to someone on this thread when you wrote and I almost commented the same when I posted it. Jackie was making sure that John John was grounded.
09:59 PM - Jun 05, 2023
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
11 June, 11:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Interesting...
Regarding your Jacqueline Kennedy comment: I have no doubt that this is true. Even as as child, watching the Kennedy's live out their lives - via the newsreel, and Look and Life magazine articles - I could see how loving, how family oriented they all were, and so loved that about them. It's really what drew me in to take a very close look, at the message that President Kennedy was putting forth.