Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
05 June, 03:28
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
It looks like someone kicked his shoes off. :) That's the best part of a picnic, IMO - ditching the shoes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 June, 09:59
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
I was just commenting to someone on this thread when you wrote and I almost commented the same when I posted it. Jackie was making sure that John John was grounded.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ange Love @LoveM
04 June, 10:28
That's so cute❤️Warm fuzzies🤗
And at 1:07 ❤️

#FamilyIsEverything 😇

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 June, 09:55
In response Ange Love to her Publication
That church looks exactly like the one I photographed on Pawleys Island. Very sweet. Thank you.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 June, 10:27

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 02:29
This ☝️is what childhood should be about, not being forced to wear " gender neutral clothing", carrying a pride flag, seeing grown men dressed up as women, having satanic and sexual images in storybooks etc.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
04 June, 02:06
WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS....

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
04 June, 02:30
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
I thought it was margaritas, not lemonade. Learn something new every day!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 June, 01:51
Perfect day for this here in TN to Fan!
Amazing sun today.

Who knew when this pic was made how their lives would turn out. Nana would venture to say that no one imagined then that this little boy would play such a large role in literally saving all of humanity on Earth.💜🙏😘

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
04 June, 01:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
KeK

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
05 June, 03:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
04 June, 01:49
😍😍😍 #KennedySunday