SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
01 June, 03:48
June 1, 1961 - President John F. Kennedy's Remarks to the Staff of the U.S. Embassy in Paris, France - YouTube

''Ambassador Gavin, Mr. Bohlen, Mr. Nitze, members of the Embassy:I want to express my pleasure at being here this morning. I tried to get assigned to the Em...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
04 June, 09:43
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Looking at your profile description , I’m glad you clarified that β€œyou are not him”. 🀣Cracked me up.
You do post awesome content.
πŸ’œπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
05 June, 04:10
In response QArmy Info to her Publication
😎 Thanks so much! πŸ’™ (And had to do that ... 'cause some thought I was... 😁)

QArmy Info @QArmyInfo
05 June, 04:30
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
I sometimes think all logic gets lost the minute ppl see his cute face used as a profile pic on different platforms.
Lol

Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from SomethingAboutJohn , click on at the bottom under it