Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 June, 01:42 (E)
Wolfgang Halbig

Sandy Hook
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 June, 09:58
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
After people get over the shock of the 9/11 false flag.....

This one is gonna piss alotta peeps off. The school wasn't even open. Parents were paid off....

Obama was notorious for paying for false flags. His last one was bungled...Osama ain't dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 June, 10:24
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Yes! And the person who we know as Bin Laden actually worked for the CIA😏

Tim Osman.

The webs weaved are unraveling. I just wish it didn't take this long. I understand why though.

We're gonna have a lot of work to do this year. And it's gonna hurt because no one will believe us....but yet when faced with facts, they will have to figure it out.
10:30 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 June, 10:36
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
πŸ˜‚yeah it’s kinda agonizing that it’s taking so long, but we want it done right, so we just hang in thereπŸ™„ Imagine what it’ll feel like when we’re done!!!πŸ₯³πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

04 June, 11:03
I can't even imagine what it will feel like because, from what I've studied, one illusion falls and another pops up. That's the Matrix. I think that we awakend will chose to find another reality because the Matrix is just that.

I don't want this 3D shit anymore. We create our own new reality or we play within Operation Looking Glass. No one is free in this Matrix