Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
14 June, 11:19
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Cath, just curious
I’m not able to upload videos this long
How were u able to do this?
Was he recently arrested?
Great video
I can’t understand how parents would go along with something like this, get paid $$$ to do this
Total shame

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
15 June, 12:27 (E)
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Well sometimes it won’t let me either, but I just downloaded this from a Telegram channel, can’t even remember which one, and it posted!! I’m also not able to post a lot of videos I’d like to share! Not sure why this one posted LOL!! Maybe I had some ‘divine’ help 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
04 June, 09:58
After people get over the shock of the 9/11 false flag.....

This one is gonna piss alotta peeps off. The school wasn't even open. Parents were paid off....

Obama was notorious for paying for false flags. His last one was bungled...Osama ain't dead.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 June, 10:24
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Yes! And the person who we know as Bin Laden actually worked for the CIA😏

wht 2.0 @wht
04 June, 03:18 (E)
"We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook"

Extraordinary documentary presenting evidence from 10 independent journalists and researchers who looked into the event in some depth.

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 June, 04:10
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Oh boy!!! Thanks!!😁

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 02:45
Perhaps it was a set up for gun control?? 🤔

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
04 June, 04:18
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes, I think it was… maybe the first test of one of their new plans to scare and disarm us!! And it worked so well that they’re still using it!😕

Every Time @soTELLme533
15 June, 12:32
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
It was planned! I've suspected that many, if not all of these shootings are false flags.
But the enormity of their plan has me speechless.
Watching the video really brought it home.