Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Canola oil
this video explains everything that you need to know on why you should stop using Canola oil, in fact actually stop using Sunflower oil, and Corn oil too and other kinds of stuff you grew up on, because these kind of oils are highly processed to the point that they're extremely inflammatory even for organic because they are also made with GMO seeds, and they are all processed with this chemical called hexane and loaded with free radicals which destroy the cells in your body.

The easiest swap ever is instead of Canola oil, grab Avocado oil or Extra Virgin Olive oil, these aren't processed too much and they are loaded with the opposite of free radicals which are - antioxidants, and in case you want Canola oil for a baking recipe, use avocado oil, it's a neutral flavored high heat oil that's one-to-one swap.
From Awakened Species
04:52 PM - Jun 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
12 June, 06:43
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I can confirm this is true. I use Olive oil in my cakes and treats. If you use Olive oil in cake batter you need to add a couple tablespoons of apple sauce since Olive oil doesn't break down well when mixing and the acidic value of the apple sauce helps with moisture in the cake while baking. Extra steps but worth it..Doesn't change the flavor either.

Great post Mare!! Tell it!🙌🍰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 June, 11:13
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Interesting did not know about the apple sauce.

I use only olive oil as well for everything. I have looked at coconut oil & boy is it pricey but probably worth it. We have a local place that makes their own olive oil too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
12 June, 01:55
We only use EVOO or coconut oil. I live in California n i order from a place not far from me called Wild Groves. I love their flavored olive oil. Been buying from them for a few years now. Check them out they have a good selection of products 💖

12 June, 11:11
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
I only use EVOO too

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
04 June, 06:17
Great post! My naturopath recommends olive oil vertigo by COOC, they emsire highest quality. Sunflower oil can be ok if expellor pressed and organic I'm pretty sure. Thoughts?

04 June, 08:24
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Not sure a bout that. I think a lot of these big manufacturers of oils are over processing it so might be hard to find such an oil unless it's very pricy

04 June, 08:29
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I've noticed in the stores now Avocado oil is now being used a lot more too in products, but I still read labels

Ange Love @LoveM
04 June, 05:33
Cold pressed oils are good❤️

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 June, 05:08

04 June, 05:22
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
There r canola fields everywhere here where I live