1776 ... @IGG1776
BREAKING: MADAGASCAR QUITS WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION OVER COVID-19 SCANDAL

Madagascar President, Andry Ranoelina, has removed his country from the World Health Organisation. He angrily said:

"Europe created organizations with the desire for Africans to remain dependent on them.

Africa has found a medicine against Corona virus but Europe thinks they have a monopoly of intelligence as such they are refusing to acknowledge it.

From today, we are no more member of the World Health Organization."
“WHO offered me 20million dollars to put a little toxic in my Covid-19 remedy” – Madagas
12:16 PM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 February, 03:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Hmm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nowisthetime FordigitalVictoryV @Kip
09 February, 02:05
And so it begins! 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JustFor Thought @JustForThought
09 February, 01:59
So many countries making better choices. Thank goodness.

Donn VitQ @DonnVitQ
09 February, 12:29
From last year.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 February, 12:17
I'm glad to see this!
More to follow I hope

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 February, 12:17
This is HUGE!!!!

Donn VitQ @DonnVitQ
09 February, 12:29
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
And from May 2020.