Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 February, 09:36
Good Morning Patriot.
Game Face on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 February, 12:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Let's do this! I just want to say that I was a Kim Clement doubter at first...no more. #themoreyouknow

Wow! VK can we have a Kim Clement vibe today?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 February, 12:11
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Same here. I was given a crash course on politics in october 2016. Mark Taylor and Kim Clement talked to me however Satan was trying to convince me otherwise. it has been a long process to trust Trump was for the people. We have to remember our process and do not expect miracles from the sheeple still in a slumber. Our faith has to be built. Every jouney is not the same. It clicks when we have all the pieces we need.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 February, 12:14
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Beautifully stated. This has been a lifelong journey and i am so glad i found the way back home.

Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rochelle Freeland, click on at the bottom under it