Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
09 February, 06:29
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This guy accidently got the wrong game face in a zoom call.🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 February, 10:47
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
😹😹😹

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 February, 06:13
Good evening VK. Are we still trying to wake up the normies? Won't happen until CNN makes a 180

sabl USA @sabl
09 February, 03:19
🇺🇸GoodAVO SIR~ staySAFE🇺🇸

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
09 February, 03:17
👊🙏🙏👊

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
09 February, 02:08
That's the face I feel right now regarding the Senate circus hoing on. I admire your 8.99! 😬

Tiffany R369 @TiffanyR369
09 February, 01:43
for the love of doG ♥️ #wwg1wga

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
09 February, 02:14
In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication
💞🙏💞

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
09 February, 01:33
Good morning sir, soon.

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
09 February, 01:31
showtime

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 01:24
Good morning Vincent!
They are raising the pissed level extremely on this hoax impeachment trying to make Patriots look bad!

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
09 February, 01:24
Wishing you a fantabulous day Vk!! ☀️💞It's freeZing out in Chi-town! stay cozy and warm. 🥰

Aquilina 777 @Aquilina
09 February, 01:20
GM VK and fellow patriots! 🇺🇸💖🌞
Jesus would definitely clean out the money changers from GOD'S COUNTRY!!! 😉😎💪🇺🇸🦅

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
09 February, 12:53
HAPPY TUESDAY VK💜

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
09 February, 12:47
Good morning VK!

Reminds me of BOTUS.

Mariella Rogers @marmar219
09 February, 12:41
It's Game On😁

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sam Brown @sambrown
09 February, 12:46
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
That's exactly my followers at this point
Interesting 🤔

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 12:42
Noice! Love it.

Mary Mags @Limlev777
09 February, 12:42
18 also equals Life

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
09 February, 12:33
a dog a woman a bar. good morning VK

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 12:31
Good morning all Patriots and VK. I waa 107 posting. The numbers have been with me for the last couple weeks.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 February, 12:22
Grrrrrrrr!

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
09 February, 12:18
❣️💐🙏

Selah 321 @Selah
09 February, 12:18
Morning VK, made me laugh, what a great face to wake up to...LOL

Iam -JD @IamJD
09 February, 12:15
Good morning VK

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 February, 12:13
GAME ON!!!! 10 more days before Biden's EO become our reality! BUCKLE UP IT IS GOING TO BE GOOD!

Mary QQQ @Q_sent_me
09 February, 12:09
Good morning VK!!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 February, 12:05
Let's do this! I just want to say that I was a Kim Clement doubter at first...no more. #themoreyouknow

Wow! VK can we have a Kim Clement vibe today?

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
09 February, 12:11
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
Same here. I was given a crash course on politics in october 2016. Mark Taylor and Kim Clement talked to me however Satan was trying to convince me otherwise. it has been a long process to trust Trump was for the people. We have to remember our process and do not expect miracles from the sheeple still in a slumber. Our faith has to be built. Every jouney is not the same. It clicks when we have all the pieces we need.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
09 February, 12:00

Only followers of this user (TheBobWhoKnew) can see their posts

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
09 February, 11:53
Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
09 February, 11:50
😅 that a serious game face!!! Love it'

****** ****** @JAK_
09 February, 11:38