Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Jan White @Janine1967
13 February, 04:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Hurry Up - Melbourne Australia has just gone into a 3rd lockdown!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 February, 03:04
Giddy up and lets get started....! R E A D Y...!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
09 February, 01:55
I'm feeling a lot of pain watching the impeachment trial.

Julie Barnes @juliebjoe864
10 February, 04:21
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
09 February, 01:54
i can't take much more
im losing everything
I'm fighting back. Treading water.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 01:49
Nana has been seeing 23s and 4's all morning!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
09 February, 03:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana knows her numbers too, doesnt Nana?

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
09 February, 01:03
🙏

gail nichols @2021election
09 February, 01:00
Yes. it. is.....the time has come.....they must pay for their horrible crimes.🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸 JUSTICE. FOR. ALL🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Donald Trump @President_DoubleZ1991
09 February, 12:36
Been waiting for a long time

Michael Catino @MCanon
09 February, 12:28
I have been laid up for three weeks in bed with 5 herniated disks in my lower back. Pain I wouldnt wish on my enemy but the pain that is coming from DJT and Q is something I have been waiting for.

God Bless all of the patriots around the world a new day is coming.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
09 February, 12:16