Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
30 May, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
30 May, 08:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Of people on here still ask for prayers for people that are dying from cancer and all other ailments when the cure is here. Even though many of us already know the cure several don't please keep reposting the cures to help those that are new or just not aware, thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

02 June, 08:28
In response Sandrine --- to her Publication
Thank you for that addition to health cures. We have been using baking soda and water for a long time, one level teaspoon of baking soda mixed in a tall glass of cold water and we add a little bit of agave juice to it to sweeten to taste. If you have a sore stomach or bad indigestion just a couple sips and the pain is gone instantly. The majority people have an acidic pH level in their system which allows cancer to grow, it's very important to keep your body alkaline in this does the trick. The kids like it so much that they pretend to have a stomach ache too so they can have some baking soda water. 😂

03 June, 09:05
Thank you and same to you.

I love lemon water and drink it all the time. I learned about drinking lemon water to stop stomach aches a long time ago way before I knew about baking soda water.
Lemon water is a very mild acid compared to stomach acid and it tricks the stomach into thinking there's already an acid in there so your stomach stops secreting acids which allows your stomach to heal, become less acidic and more alkaline. Mylanta and Tums coat the stomach temporarily but then your stomach has to pump out twice as much acids to digest it creating ulcers or stomach ailments to get worse so you end up taking more of that stuff until eventually you're on pharmaceutical grade medications.
I have done this treatment for others years and years ago and they'd always think that the lemon water would actually hurt their stomach worse when they've had stomach aches but usually within about 30 seconds of drinking it their stomach aches were gone.

03 June, 10:30
You're welcome. Back in 1995 my Dad got Cancer so I freaked out, I had already lost my Mom to leukemia in 1984. I went to a seminar by Burton Goldberg and bought 2 books from him, 1 for me and 1 for my Dad. I asked Mr. Goldberg what to cure my Dad and he said to have him eat a ton of broccoli so I had my dad do that and his cancer completely went away. Ever since then I've been studying alternative cures. Years later my Dad had a bad fall and broke his neck, he was paralyzed from the neck down and lived another 3 years to the age of 94. I wish I knew as much as I do now, maybe I could have saved my Mom too. My wife was close to death before I met her and she was donating her stuff away. I got her to start doing alternative treatments and she is alive and well. Doctors said she would never be able to have children, we have 3 now.
Mainstream medicine kills
Alternative medicine heals 😎👍

The fewer vaccinations the better. An apple a day keeps the doctor away has a whole new meaning to it. I eat the whole core when I eat apples, the seeds contain vitamin b17 which kills cancer also. The reason you never hear about vitamin b17 on TV or any other advertisements is because pharmaceutical companies know that it kills cancer, that's why they've made everything seedless, it is not for our benefit, it's so we become deficient in vitamin b17 which allows cancer to grow. In the wild, animals don't get cancer or tumors only domesticated animals or animals in captivity get tumors and cancers because of the foods they are fed black in the essential vitamins they need that they would get in the wild. This is what a natural banana looks like in the wild, they're full of seeds.
12:59 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 June, 10:52
In response James Dean to his Publication
It never ceases to amaze me, God's protection. I've eaten seeds since childhood-used to steal my father's lemon rinds from his martini-we are protected by an energy we underestimate. Great post.

04 June, 11:40
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Thank you. They have slowly phased out seeds of most fruits and vegetables through the years. Watermelons, then grapes, then strawberries, and oranges, then cucumbers, and on and on.

When you realize how many fruits and vegetables that they really did genetically alter to remove the seeds it becomes shocking and scary when you know the truth of why they're actually doing this.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
03 June, 03:06
In response James Dean to his Publication
I eat the seeds too, lol. My family thought I was nuts.

03 June, 03:09
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
Seeds - Nuts. LoL no pun intended 😝
But yes they are extremely good for you, apricot seeds have some of the highest quantities of vitamin b17 in them, we buy them online in big bags.